The Warrior Round Table is the blog of Dr. Gary Arnold, Little Rock Christian Academy’s Head of School. Each post seeks to address the question of Why We Do What We Do at Warriorville.
Gary Arnold was appointed Head of School by the LRCA Board of Trust in 2007. For more than twenty-five years Dr. Arnold served as head of school for independent Christian schools in Cape Cod, Massachusetts and the suburbs of Chicago, IL. He was also the Executive Director of the Wisconsin Council for Religious and Independent Schools (WCRIS) and the Director of the Illinois Coalition for Non-Public Schools (ICNS), serving as a registered advocate for private education. An adjunct professor at Concordia University and Trinity International University in Illinois, Dr. Arnold received the PAIDEIA “Excellence in School Leadership” award. He earned a B.A. and M.A., summa cum laude, from Wheaton College followed by an Ed.D from National-Louis University (IL).
He currently serves numerous professional organizations including the following:
- Council on American Private Education (CAPE) – National Coordinator of the State CAPE Network and Board Member
- Council for Educational Standards and Assessment (CESA) – Board Member
- PAIDEIA, Inc. – Senior Consultant
- Arkansas Activities Association – Public/Non-Public Relations Committee
- Association of Christian Schools International – speaker, workshop leader and writer